Saturday, August 30, 2008

Looking Your Best

So many questions I get are about how to look your best on camera. I've found a new product that will probably be of more interest to women than men. It helps your eyelashes grow! I was skeptical at first, but I tried it, and then came across an article about it. Apparently, people who were putting glaucoma drops in their eyes were growing fuller, thicker, longer lashes. So the product is based on that science.

The name brand I've been using is called, "RevitaLash." But the article I read said other manufacturers are about to come out with a similar product, so you might want to shop around. You put this on the base of your lids before going to bed, and it takes a few weeks to work, but it does work. So if you're lash-challenged, this may be good news to make you look better and feel more confident.

A cheaper alternative, but a big hassle: false eyelashes!

No comments: