Thursday, April 2, 2009

Great Example of Following Up

Right after the entry about maintaining media interest, I received the following email from a guest we'd had on our talk show a few days earlier. It was such a perfect example, I asked Joel Zeff for permission to share it. Enjoy and learn!

Lorri:

Thank you again for the opportunity to be on your show last week. I had a wonderful time with you and Larry. It was a true pleasure to be on a show where the hosts actually have read the book.

I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the time on your show. More importantly, thank you for the support, help and for the entire wonderful experience. I wish you and Larry much success.

If I can ever help again, please let me know. I would be thrilled to have the opportunity to be a guest on a future show.

Here are some topics that I have discussed on other shows:

Staying positive and passionate during the job search.
Reducing stress and motivating employees during a difficult time (recession/merger/layoffs).
Dealing with a bad boss.
Managing your career through a recession.

I have attached two articles. The first article discusses reducing stress and motivating employees. The second article is about staying passionate during the job search.

I don’t have any Atlanta trips on my calendar right now, but I would be happy to do a phone interview.

Thank you again for everything. I look forward to receiving the DVD of my appearance.

Take care and continued success.

Joel

No comments: