Sunday, January 21, 2007

Welcome to Soundbites

There's nothing like an ice storm in the southwest to propel you to get things done that you've been planning to do for years. Ricardo Guzman first mentioned that I should write a blog in 2003. I had no idea what he was talking about.

Then when Kim Snider
Financial and blog expert started telling speakers at the National Speakers Association how great blogs were last year, I said, "I'm really going to do this!" That was February. OK, so it took me a few months. Thanks, Kim, for your advice.

Here's what you can expect from this blog... although things may evolve... topics on how newsmakers are doing well or could've crafted their messages better. Plus Ideas for authors, speakers and trendsetters who are dealing with the media. Since I have a monthly "Media Savvy e-Tips" e-newsletter offered on my website at
The Soundbite Coach, people who want suggestions that way can still get them; this will be more interactive.

Hey, there's more on the to-do list. Stay warm.

No comments: