Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tiger Woods

I've been thinking, "If I were Tiger's Soundbite Coach, what would I advise him to do?" The first thing is I would get him to talk. As long as he's staying secluded, we think the worst. And I thought David Letterman had good advice:

Top Ten Ways Tiger Woods Can Improve His Image

10. Crash a State Dinner at the White House

9. Change name from "Tiger" to more adorable "Puppy"

8. Fix this whole health care mess

7. Put on a scarf and a hat and sing Christmas carols with Regis

6. Instead of sweatshops in Asia, have Nike merchandise made in a sweatshop right here in the U.S.A.

5. Retire, then come back and play for the Vikings

4. Safely land golf cart in the Hudson river

3. Release list of women he did not have sex with

2. Find Osama bin Laden

1. Blame Letterman

Courtesy: The Late Show with David Letterman

1 comment:

Meg Barton said...

I knew you were going to address this in your blog! I wish you were his crisis coach. Gotta love Letterman's list...Oh Tiger. You have fallen from grace for sure!